Some Healthy Tips:
First provider encounter with injured is critical in predicting the needed favorable outcome for all
parties involved; employee/employer/insurance carries: Every one is a winner!
- Be physically active daily: It is essential for life & significantly decreases early death.
- Eat more fruits and vegetable every day.
- Eat a nutritious diet based on a variety of foods originating mainly from plants.
- Replace meat products with beans, legumes, lentils, fish, poultry or lean meat.
- Choose a low-salt diet.
- Promote exclusive breastfeeding at least 6 months.
- Always try to go, be & surround yourself with environment where you're uplifted.
- You should dare to create by thinking outside of the box: Then all the magic happens!
We are transitioning from paper charting to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)